The exact items we recommend packing for your Horse Riding Holidays will vary according to your destination, and we will send you a full and detailed list once your holiday booking is confirmed.
As a general guideline, here’s the Packing List we recommend for every riding holiday:
- A riding hat up to the highest safety standards, suitable for the climate you are heading to (i.e. lightweight with vents for hot climates)
- A shade hat with strap, or woolly hat for cold climates
- Short riding boots, that have grips for walking and half chaps
- Long boots only suitable if you are training, dressage and show jumping
- Sunglasses on a string, riding gloves and bandana
- Cotton riding trousers
- Long-sleeved cotton shirts, protection from sun & sharp bushes
- Warm jumper or fleece
- Lightweight waterproof windbreaker jacket
- In winter months or cold climates: some very warm fleeces, thermals, jumpers, a warm jacket, and appropriate rain gear
- Shorts, T-shirts, sarong, bathing costume & flip flops
- Sun block, lip salve & insect repellent
- Personal toiletries
- Personal Medical Kit
- Torch & binoculars
- Bumbag to carry essentials, suncream, phone
- Chargers & Plug Converters
- A bottle of your favourite tipple, a hip flask!
- A bag of boiled sweets, a pick me up towards the end of a long day riding!
- A good book!
Please also note:
- We advise that you also pack some riding clothes in your hand luggage in the event your main bag being misplaced by your airline
- If your Horse Riding Holiday includes a transfer by air to a more remote location, sometimes luggage has a maximum weight, we’ll advise in your final Travel Pack, the limit and should be packed in soft bags.